Is It just me or there are some people who think they have a right to tell you how you should live your life or they think they know what is best for you?
I get asked a lot of ridiculous questions almost on a daily basis and I dread most of them if not all.
Here are some of them:
- When are you getting married?
When God says it’s time
- Why do you run?
To stay sane because punching people in the face is frowned upon
- Are you from Cameroon, Congo, Nigeria?
None of the above (I hate it when people to try to guess my nationality instead of just asking me where I am from)
- Them: Are you going out with your hair like that? (I have natural hair, some people don’t like it lol)
Me: Yes, my head, my hair, my choice, my business
- Them: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Me: I do not make long term plans besides my plans are in God’s hands
- Them: Do you still want to have children at your age?
Me: Why not? I will gladly receive if the Lord blesses me. Nothing is impossible with God.
- Them: Why did you decide to just have one child?
Me: I did not decide, I am not married, so I wasn’t going to have children for the sake of having
- Are you dating?
What is you own? (Nigerian accent)
- Have you bought any land in Zambia? (From Zambians)
I will buy one as soon as you transfer the money in my account
- Do you have any plans of going back to Zambia for good?
I am Zambian, what do you think?
- Why aren’t you married yet?
I am waiting on you to bring me a husband
Of course my mama raised me to be polite, some of the answers are actually what I would want to answer out loud but i just answer them in my head with a smile on my face.
What are some of the ridiculous questions people ask you?
Kindly share 🙂