I’ve always had a list of things I would love to do before I kick the bucket and hopefully it’s not soon, by God’s grace.
So here we go:
What I’ve accomplished so far:
- Learning a new language – Learnt French and Dutch and I can speak both fluently
- Starting a blog – I finally started my blog in October 2017 and I couldn’t be more proud of myself.
- Go on a proper vacation….not going on to Zambia, somewhere else….where I can just relax and soak up the sun – I went to Kenya twice and I loved it! Planning to go again
- Run a marathon – Not really a marathon but I’ve ran two half marathons.
- Visit the Victoria Falls – I visited the Victoria Falls with my son for the first time in 2012 and I was in awe of the greatness of God.
- Visit London – I always wanted to visit the UK since I saw mum’s old postcard of the river Thames when I was little and I finally visited in April 2012 but I didn’t go by the river Thames, so I am planning to visit again soon.
Places I would love to visit
- The US
- The Great Wall of China
Things I am still hoping to achieve
- Start my own business – It is a dream of mine to own a beauty parlour someday
- Achieve my idea weight and maintain it
- Go on a safari……possibly, possibly go to Masai Mara – Planned to do that when I went to Kenya the second time but things didn’t work out as planned.
- Go on a road trip – Would love to take a road trip with friends
- Learn to drive – I’ve been putting it off for a while but I think it’s high I did
- Go on a mission trip – I always enjoyed our mission trips that were organised by our former youth pastor of my home church in Zambia and I’ve really missed that, so I would love to go on mission trip again
- Own a home
- Own a business
- Take swimming Lessons
Do you have a bucket list? What are some of the things you would like to do before your life expires,
I hope my post inspires you to make one and achieve them.